Comprehensive instruction in short game and full swing techniques
This experience features nine hours of world class golf instruction in an open and relaxed environment and is the ideal programme if you want to learn how to improve all aspects of your game.
- Meet your golf instructor on the tee to discuss the current state of your golf game and identify what changes need to happen in order to meet your desired results
- Establish goals for your golf lesson
- Initial filming of your swing to identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Video room analysis of your swing using state of the art V1 Golf Analysis technology that makes it easy to spot where improvements can be made
- Once faults have been identified, your golf instructor will work with you and prescribe corrective drills to help you develop the right feel
- As your golf lesson progresses and your swing improves, your instructor will re-film your swing to help highlight your progress by showing your " before" and "after" swings
- 30 to 40 minutes on each aspect of the short game (putting, chipping, pitching and bunker play)
- Each aspect begins with your golf instructor giving a detailed presentation of how to effectively hit the shot.
- Your golf instructor then works with you and films your efforts once you have had a chance to master the fundamentals
- During the final 30 to 45 minutes of your golf lessons, your golf instructor will take you into the video room to analyse your short game using V1 Golf Analysis software
- Drills and instruction continue with a focus on the parts of the game needing most attention
- Your golf instructor continues to film improvement and take you into the video room as necessary
- Your instructor will take the fundamentals of how you learned to golf with an iron and apply them to your driver and fairway woods.
Play with the coach:
A discounted rate on Green Fees is offered, if booked in conjunction with this programme.